Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hanging out in the kitchen

I realize that I haven't posted anything in several months and that I haven't taken any pictures of where I am living in Nueva Suyapa. Enjoy the picture of an early Saturday breakfast at our kitchen. ( I don't have a camera and just relie on friendly visitors to pass me their pictures.) Featuring clockwise left: Abram Huyser Honig ( fellow co worker and boarder at the Venegas house), Susan Venegas ( Honduran sister and confidant in matters that are silly and serious), Russ Jacobs ( visitor to Hotel Venegas and AJS board member,), Yolanda Venegas ( AMAZING cook and fellow cohort in laughing at all thing appropriate and inappropriate), Grace Miguel ( special guest: my lovely grapefruit I was ready to devour) not featured Gary Nederveld ( visitor to Hotel Venegas and AJS board member).

1 comment:

Maree Ness said...

i must admit i have some catching up to do on your blog, grace. i stopped checking it when i thought you were no longer posting. oh sigh. that's nice to see a picture of you all. i will catch up now.